Monday, February 07, 2005

yes I am so loving it!

:)I finally am gonna get something I like and will work hard for. I was waiting for something to come my way to work towards. In case you are dying to know what that is, well I am gonna tell you. It is that my roommate came up with the idea to convert his basement into a bedroom for me. Now I know that sounds goofy but it gives me a chance to expand my vision of a sweet party clubbing room. I want to get my room to the point to where I almost have to charge admission. Its really kool cuz of the way I am gonna do it. There is already a palm tree in the basement and I have an entertainment center to fix and put together actually two really. and I have agood couch that will work just right(thanks freddy). I have a damn good bed to sleep on and the perfect place to place it. There happens to be a stage type thing in the basment and I am so gonna use that to my advantage. Actually there is two parts to it one higher than the other and I am gonna put my bed up there and my closet space. I am loving just the though already. the only part that sucks is that I have to cover the costs but hell its worth it I swear. I also have been tasked to get a bathroom there as well. Thats gonna suck but at least it will be all to myself. That will be awesome. Plus to top all of this I have my own private entrance to the house throught the basement that when I change it all I will be the only one to be able to get in. Yes this is sounding better as I type this. Woo hoo. Gotta save up alot though and have to really plan like hell to get this going. Damn thats so gonna suck but its gonna pay off. I so hope he does cut my rent though cuz I probably cannot do all this without it. Anyways I think I am gonna post some pics as I go along some before and after pics of course to see the progress. Its gonna probably be at least a year before I get all of this done though so I gotta hang on and so do my readers if there are any. Oh well here goes the plunge into construction hehe. cya!

No comments: