Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hello Hello

Okey dokey. I am back and typing away, yes. So I got paid on Tuesday and got much more than I had thought beforehand. Thank goodness too cuz of my new bedroom project. I so cannot wait to get started moving into the basement and making that the ultimate bachelor pad. I have really decided that I am gonna buy a pool table and an air hockey table for sure. Plus I think I am gonna buy a projector similar to my bosses and really have the ultimate in entertainment. I definitely wanna get all of this by the end of the year as my new years resolution. I am gonna spend about 2 to 3 thousand bucks on the room and another 2 to 3 thousand on the entertainment goodies. But damn its so gonna be worth it. Best of all I can have all the room I want and still have it private. I am definitely gonna have parties for sure. Heck why not at this point cuz I am gonna have the ultimate in party places right here and would be perfect for hosting one. I know its nuts but hey some folks pimp out their ride and I just pimp out my room. I still havent gotten to posting my darned pic of before shots of the basemnet as it is now but I will before I start changing anything I swear. I hope that its all worth it cuz I really think it is. I just hope that I can put the bulk of this stuff in by the end of April mebe. Its gonna be grand, haha. Ok I am gonna go goof off on the net now and check my zillion email addies. Cya.

No comments: