Saturday, June 05, 2010

So, I feel that you need to address your secret love of the police....I have seen you personally shake hands with them and make side jokes about the detainee(s). How can you call yourself a voluntarist if you secretly endorse the government? Rat bastard!

ummm whomever said this is a bastard and deserves to be publicly shunned and ostracized for their incorrect libelous statements. I am saddened someone really thinks I endorse the state because I am staunchly ready for the detainees to be allowed a day in a DRO so justice can be served equally to all interested parties. I have shaken hands with the po-po but only when I had attempted to give them copies of magical scrolls or ask questions that ended with them basically telling me "resistance is futile" #endthestate

Ask me anything

No comments: