Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogging similarities

So I am just about finished with this ssmemester and I am kinda excited yet sad all at once. I for once actually fully enjoyed this English class more than any other English class I have ever had. I finally after two classes with this teacher have realized that she utilized a teaching techniques known as the Montessori technique. I experienced this technique back in elementary school in Wisconsin. I had no idea until recently that this was the method they used but I had an inkling with the differences in style. I can say without a doubt that I thoroughly enjoy this style for what it provides to both the student and the teacher. This is a style that encompasses a more group effort that is tailored to the needs of the individuals and can change pace based upon those needs. I got these subtleties in elementary and hadnt been faced with it until this fun-filled english class. I have now become almost excited to write especially if its on a topic I feel strongly about. I have even been faced with a couple topics I don't like to discuss generally which makes me have to write and is truly essential for the developing of good writing. I am "Magnoliaed" out but at least it wasn't an overyl terrible movie. I did enjoy how an impossible set of angles could be taken with the movie but I am so over it. I almost wanted to purchase the movie for archival purposes but I think I shall wait till my mind can withstand to even think about it again. I did enjoy the multitudes of short stories and poteries that were given to us in spurts. The in class discussions are priceless of course and I truly lvoed seeing a few bulbs birghten when someones eyes were opened ever so slightly. I am not the smartest nor the wisest of people ever but I revel in having a somewhat wonderful general knowledge of things and the things related to things and so on. I don't like to live in a closed minded box ridden world where nothing can exit or enter. Of course those that know me or those that really know me that is truly what I feel and believe.In the words of the grewat Lupe Fiasco I won't "Dumb It Down"

No comments: