Sunday, January 16, 2005

I suck at posting

here I am again as it seems just only once a month. I hate typing and especially not on a public site. but I am definitely trying. I figured I would try to keep up on here and also on MSN places. I like msn better somewhat because of the layout. But I like that both of these are free and I appreciate the both of them. I am definitely glad that recently that my job has posted the schedule on a site caleed when to work. It is a good site where you can see and print yours and anyones schedule to help with any scheduling issues or just to see it. I am appreciative that the restaurant is getting to the point where it comes out of the dark ages and gets mainstream. Well anyway I am gonna go now and peruse the internet and cleanup my room.

No comments: